The Sims 2 News

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Just purchased Sims 2 University

I haven't explored all of the original Sims 2 and here I am buying the expansion pack (EP). The one thing I'm looking forward in this EP is that you could have characters with different family names staying together. It's the frustrating thing in the original game - you could have as much as 8 sims living in one lot but they must all have the same family name.

Am also looking forward to the new objects and the fact that apart from residential lots and commercial lots, I could now have dorms.

Hopefully the loading of the game won't be long as it was in Sims (1) wherein if you have all the EPs installed and you create a new neighborhood, it takes almost an hour (okay, I may be exaggerating) to load them all.

No comments: