The Sims 2 News

Monday, April 25, 2005

Strangerhood

Only discovered strangerhood and how funny it is. But having gone throught the short list of episodes, I wanted some more entertainment.

That's why I've started looking into the uploaded stories. Before, the only "stories" I've opened were really tutorials or lot showcases.

It's like going into fanfiction.com but with pictures included. As in fanfiction.com, I see lots of teenage angst - whether its about school, parents, "relationships" or sexual identity issues.

Some are really entertaining. Haven't seen anything as hilarious as strangerhood, though.

Noticed a proliferation of incorrect spelling. Now, haven't tried uploading a story myself, so I have no idea if it's even possible to have someone beta test a SIMS2 story before you upload it.

No comments: