The Sims 2 News

Monday, July 31, 2006

Pets EP

I'm supposed to be in the office by 8:30am... but heavy traffic meant I would get there after 9am... so I decided to just go in "half-day" this afternoon instead of being extremely late. Really irritating as I left the house earlier than usual thinking I would arrive just after 8am!

I stopped by McDonald's for breakfast and since the area's near a university, I dropped by this internet cafe - where I am now, and where I'll spend what's left of my morning I guess.

After rumors of a pets expansion pack circulating ... the Sims2 site finally announces that the next EP is really entitled "Pets" - so simple, so unoriginal - when the Sims 1 was named "Unleashed".

I could imagine the dancing of simmers who have been begging for pets ever since the game was launched. Hopefully, the pets here aren't as irritating as the pets in Sims 1 - where you get a lot of strays coming in and out of your lot as they wish - and knocking down the garbage bin when you're sleeping. I would enjoy pets, NOT STRAYS.

No comments: